Running time: 70 minutes, Three Chapters, 17 Episodes
OVERVIEW: Learn how to build a successful Kickstarter campaign by following simple rules that work. Establish credibility, create a powerful design, and discover the best way to reach your audience effectively. Identify and engage your project’s target audience, inviting them to invest in a project they can take ownership in.
When you purchase the course, you’ll also get the following document templates:
1. Action Plan: 10 Steps to Kickstart Success
2. Visual Pitch One Page Example
How to Crack the Kickstarter Code
CHAPTER 1: GETTING STARTED
- Ep 1-0: How the Crowdfunding Landscape Has Changed (new)
- Ep 1-1: Essentials: Why is design, credibility, and outreach essential?
- Ep 1-2: Success: What works for successful Kickstarter campaigns?
- Ep 1-3: Campaign Length: How long should my campaign be?
- EP 1-4: What should be in my Kickstarter video?
- Ep 1-5: How much should my goal be?
CHAPTER 2: DESIGNING YOUR CAMPAIGN
- Ep 2-1: Story: How to tell the story of your project visually?
- Ep 2-2: Design: How to effectively use video, story and rewards?
- Ep 2-3: Rewards: What should my rewards be?
- Ep 2-4: Credibility: How to establish credibility for your project?
- Ep 2-5: Web Series: What’s specific to a web series campaign?
CHAPTER 3: LAUNCHING YOUR CAMPAIGN
- Ep 3-1: Outreach: How to effectively reach the audience for your project?
- Ep 3-2: Launch: How should I run my campaign?
- Ep 3-3: Collateral: What print, digital, and graphic assets are important?
- Ep 3-4: Awareness: How can you build awareness that encourages pledging?
- Ep 3-5: Messaging: What is the best way to message your pitch and how often?
- What are some outside the box tips that work to get more people to know about and pledge your campaign?
- Kickstarter Tips: Kickstarter for Business (new)
- Kickstarter Tips: Kickstarter vs. Indie-Go-Go (new)
- Kickstarter Tips: Creating Social Media Buzz (new)
- What to Expect with Crowdfunding Campaigns (new)