“CreatorUp is Going Places” and we need your help! Do you love creators, education, and helping people make new projects? You might be a great candidate to become a local CreatorUp Accelerator Program Director!
Join us to help us accomplish our mission of giving the world a voice with video. If all of this sounds great to you and you want to apply, please tell us a little bit more about yourself!
Why start an Accelerator Program in Your City?
Accelerator programs are a great way for you to help cultivate local talent to make new awesome projects, and get new creative gigs. Help bring together creative talent with the business community in your city, town, or neighborhood. Not to mention all the great perks:
- No cost credentialing training
- Free annual CreatorUp subscription
- Paid stipend and bonuses with new student enrollment
What does this mean and what does it take to become an Accelerator Program Director?
- Preferred background in film and video education and CreatorUp alumni
- Positive attitude with a commitment to excellence and caring for others
- You will be credentialed by CreatorUp – which will help you get up to speed on our brand values, program fundamentals, and training best practices
8 hours / month for in class meetings 1x / week with 4-8 hours prep time total
Why are we doing this?
- To bring CreatorUp closer to you and your community
- To cultivate new creative talent and new skills for creative pros
- To make digital storytelling and video making education accessible globally
If all of this sounds great to you and you want to apply, please tell us a little bit more about yourself.Accelerator program, branded content, commercial filmmaking, live classes