Blender is a great free 3D Animation software tool if you’re looking to make 3D animations. But what can you really do with 3D animation, and how can you do it? Tim Collins who animates with The Young Turks YouTube Channel will help you get started.
Here are some of the topics we hope to cover in Tim’s course, which can help you make 3D animations for your own projects, or to help you grow your skill set as a filmmaker, animator, or content creator to find more work.
– How do I make flashy 3D text?
– How do I make smoke or fire?
– How do I make glowing or dusty particles in 3D?
– How do I put 3D objects into a scene that I’ve shot on video?
– How do I cover 3D objects I’ve made with cool textures and designs?
– How do I make a 3D character?
– How do I make a 3D diorama or display to convey information or statistics?
– How do I make a character move and act?
– How do I simulate physics on 3D objects?
– How do I use Blender to edit video? I’ve heard it’s free and I don’t have the money to pay for professional video editing software?
– How do I make a 3D object shatter into hundreds of pieces?
– How do I export what I’ve done in video?
Let us know what questions you might have around Blender 3D Animation so we can include them in Tim’s final course.Tags: 3D, 3D Animation, animation, animation with Blender, Blender animation